The Casio and Nixon has introduced their own smartwatches which are powered by Android wear but which is actually better? We comparing both of them in this article.
Casio Android Smartwatch vs Nixon The Mission
Like how many mobile manufacturers use Android OS to power their mobile phone, now watch manufacturers started to use Android wear to power their watches. Casio Smart Outdoor WSD-F10 becomes one of the first watch to use Android wear. Now Nixon also uses Android wear on its ‘The Mission’ smartwatches. Both the smartwatches runs on same OS but their features and specifications are different.
- Both are bulky watches, Casio’s case is 33.5 mm and the mission’s case is 48 mm.
- The weight of Casio Smart Outdoor WSD-F10 is 93 grams and the weight of The Mission is not known yet.
- Casio smartwatch’s water resistance is only up to 50 meters but Nixon Mission’s water resistance is up to 100 meters which is one of the highest in smart watches.
- You can download various apps from Google Play Store since both runs on the Android wear operating system.
- Nixon’s Mission has advanced options for the snow sports. You can get information like real time snow conditions, speed of your surfboard and snowboard by attaching a puck on them.
- Both watches has the traditional circular screen instead of modern square screen.
- Both uses the case made from the stainless steel.
- Both has microphone but only Nixon Mission has the speaker.
- Both has Wifi and Bluetooth.
- Both the Nixon’s Mission and Casio has the battery life of 2 days.
|Features||Casio WSD-F10||Nixon Mission|
|Weight||93 grams||Not known|
|OS||Android Wear||Android Wear|
|Waterproof||50 meter||100 meter|
|Case||Stainless Steel||Stainless Steel|
|Wifi||Wi-Fi: IEEE802.11b/g/n||Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n|
|Internal||4 GB||4 GB|
|RAM||512 MB||512 MB|
|Screen size||1.32-inch dual layer||1.39″|
|Resolution||320 x 300 pixels (332 ppi)||400 x 400 pixel (406 ppi)|
|CPU||Not known||Qualcomm® Snapdragon Wear
|Works with||Android and iOS||Android and iOS|
You can also check the comparison of other smartwatches and so you can pick the better one for you.