Do you want to know each and every mobile network operator in USA? Here we have listed all of them for you.
Mobile Network Operators of United States
There are a total of 8 companies in United States who provides the cellular service to the public. You can see them below.
- Verizon Wireless: Serves 140.3 million total customers making it the largest network provider in United States. Services offered: CdmaOne, 700/1700/1900 MHz LTE, Rev A, CDMA2000, 1xRTT EV,-DO Rev 0.
- AT&T Mobility: Is the #2nd biggest network which has over 129 million customers. Services offered: 850/1900 MHz UMTS, HSPA, HSUPA, HSPA+, SDPA, GSM-850/1900 (GPRS, EDGE), 700/1700/1900/2300 MHz LTE.
- T-Mobile: It has 63.5 million subscribers. This is the #3rd largest in the number of users. The services offered by them are EDGE (2G), HSPA (3G), HSPA+ (4G) and 4G LTE.
- Sprint Corporation: With 58.5 million subscribers, it is the #4th largest. They offer a wide range of services such as 1x Advanced, 800/1900 MHz FD-LTE, WiMAX, CdmaOne, EV-DO Rev 0, CDMA2000 1xRTT, 2500 MHzTD-LTE and Rev A.
- United States Cellular Corporation: Serving 4.9 million customers. The company operates in 23 states of United States. The available services are EV-DO Rev 0, CdmaOne, CDMA2000 1xRTT and Rev A 700/850 MHz LTE.
- Cellular South: Is a growing company with 1,200,000 happy customers.
- Cellcom: This is the #7th largest wireless cellular network provider in USA. Services offered: 4G LTE and CDMA.
- Southern Communications Services: This is a regional network serving only specific states such as Alabama, Florida, Georgia and Mississippi.
These are the companies which are providing the wireless mobile communication such as calls, text messaging, internet and telecommunication services in United States of America. Some of them are also operating in other countries. The number of subscribers in this list are based on recent report and will be changed / updated over time.