The Mission Android wear is the Nixon’s ambitious project to build the next level of smartwatches but have they really made a better one? Is it better than the Apple watch? Let’s see.
Nixon The Mission vs Apple Watch
When Apple is promoting their watches as more for health and fitness, Nixon promoting their watch as action sports watch made for sports like skiing, surfing and snowboarding. What Nixon has that Apple watch misses?
- The Mission has the water resistance up to 100 meters while the Apple watch series 2 has water resistance only up to 50 meters. So this will take your swimming experience to new level.
- You can get the real time information about the snowboarding, skiing, and surfing. It is ultra-rugged and can withstand extreme weather conditions like snow. You can also check the speed of your snowboard in the Mission smartwatch.
- Mission’s battery can be alive upto 7 days while the Apple watch’s battery can be alive for only one day as maximum.
- The mission has the rounded screen while the Apple watch has the square screen. Some people prefer the square screen while others prefer the traditional rounded screen.
- The Apple watch supports only the iPhone but the Nixon supports multiple mobile platforms.
Let’s see the comparison table between both of them. You can also check Nixon Mission vs Casio Smart Outdoor WSD-F10.
|Features||The Mission||Apple Watch|
|Water Resistance||100 meters||50 meters|
|Battery life||7 days||18 hours|
|Real time snow condition||Yes||No|
|Platform||Android wear||Apple watch os|
Nixon and Trace are producing these watches with partnership. Trace is an expert in monitoring the snow sports and they will provide the data to the Nixon. The price of the watch will be around $400. The body of the watch is little bit fat. So which one will you rather choose, tell us below.