Are you getting the error ‘This version of macOS 10.12 cannot be installed on this computer‘, you can now easily solve this by doing this.
Users are facing a wide range of errors while updating to the new Mac OS sierra and this is one of them. If your MacBook Pro is from mid 2009 then it can’t be upgraded, it has to be from late 2009 or above to meet the requirements. [Check All Macintosh OS 10.12 Sierra problems and their fixes]
The following are the ones which the new Mac OS sierra is supported.
- Late 2009 or newer version of MacBook
- Mid 2010 or newer version of MacBook Pro
- Late 2010 or newer version of MacBook Air
- Mid 2010 or newer version of Mac mini
- Late 2009 or newer version of iMac
- Mid 2010 or newer version of Mac Pro
If your MacBook is not one of them then you can’t able to update your existing OS version to the newer Sierra. Check the all requirements for upgrading your PC to Mac OS sierra. You can ask your questions below.