[𝐒𝐨𝐥𝐯𝐞𝐝] – Are you seeing the message “Package at station arrived after courier dispatch” on the FedEx tracking page and got confused about what it means? Here you can learn how to get your package quicker.
FedEx is an international courier shipping company which operates on various parts of the world. They move over a million of shipments from one corner of the world to the other. They face certain obstacles and troubles during their operations. These are mentioned on the tracking page of FedEx as the ‘Delivery Exception’.
A delivery exception is a message about the recent problem while shipping your parcel. It doesn’t necessarily mean a delay. Most of the delivery exceptions are solved by FedEx itself and it doesn’t require any step from your side.
Table of Contents
What is the meaning of ‘package at station arrived after courier dispatch’?
- Your package has arrived at the station but the courier delivery truck has already left the spot to deliver the other couriers.
- Your package will be loaded into a new FedEx delivery truck and it will deliver the package at your doorstep.
- If you are seeing this message then there might be one day delay in delivering your parcel.
Why does this happen?
The train arrives late than usual or delivery truck left the station earlier since the truck was full.
You can’t do anything to speed up the delivery process at this point. If you have any queries or doubts about your package then you can just call the local FedEx customer care number and clarify all your doubts.
We know that you are excited about your parcel. Just relax and wait for your package, FedEx will deliver it within tomorrow, in most circumstances.
- Always include a popular landmark near you along with the address. You the delivery guy can easily identify your home without any trouble.
- Also, include your personal mobile phone number below the address. So, they can contact you in case they can’t figure out your location.
- Please provide a residential address instead of an office address. Since the driver has to come exactly during the office working time and also he has to meet you there.
- Try to be at your home during the estimated delivery date to receive your package.
These are some of the best practices which are recommended for you to receive your package seamlessly.