Do you want to contact the customer service of the United States Postal Service? Don’t worry, here you can check the numbers.
What Will I Learn?
USPS Customer Care Numbers
We have listed all of the numbers of the USPS. Most of them are toll-free numbers but some numbers are not. If one of the below phone numbers didn’t work then please try the next number.
- The USPS customer care number: 1-800-522-9085
- The USPS technical support contact number: 1-800-344-7779
- For inquiries, call the number: 1-800-275-8777 (1-800-ASK-USPS)
- For USPS international inquiries, call the number: 1-800-222-1811
- To order large quantities of stamps, call the number: 1-800-782-6724 (1-800-STAMP-24).
- TDD/TTY Relay number: 1-800-877-8339
Hours of Operation
The phone numbers might only work during these hours.
- Monday to Friday: 8 AM to 8:30 PM ET
- Saturday: 8 AM to 6 PM ET
How do I call the USPS customer service representative/human?
In order to talk to a person from the USPS instead of annoying robot voice, please follow all of the steps given below.
- Call the number: 1-800-275-8777 (or 1-800-ASK-USPS).
- Enter your ZIP code & confirm.
- Wait for a few seconds until the voice starts giving options.
- Say ‘carrier’.
- Now your call will be connected to a USPS customer service representative.
USPS Customer Service Email Address
- Customer Care Center Email ID: Postalone@email.usps.gov
- For ordering large quantities of stamps, Email to: StampsNow.firstname.lastname@example.org
You can send Email to them and they will reply to you in a couple of working days. You can also try to contact USPS via Social Network and Live Chat . If you have any doubts (or) if you want further information then you can comment below.