Do you want to contact the customer service of the United States Postal Service? Don’t worry, here you can check the numbers.
Table of Contents
USPS Customer Care Numbers
We have listed all of the numbers of the USPS. Most of them are toll-free numbers but some numbers are not. If one of the below phone numbers didn’t work then please try the next number.
- The USPS customer care number: 1-800-522-9085
- The USPS technical support contact number: 1-800-344-7779
- For inquiries, call the number: 1-800-275-8777 (1-800-ASK-USPS)
- For USPS international inquiries, call the number: 1-800-222-1811
- To order large quantities of stamps, call the number: 1-800-782-6724 (1-800-STAMP-24).
- TDD/TTY Relay number: 1-800-877-8339
Hours of Operation
The phone numbers might only work during these hours.
- Monday to Friday: 8 AM to 8:30 PM ET
- Saturday: 8 AM to 6 PM ET
How do I call the USPS customer service representative/human?
In order to talk to a person from the USPS instead of annoying robot voice, please follow all of the steps given below.
- Call the number: 1-800-275-8777 (or 1-800-ASK-USPS).
- Enter your ZIP code & confirm.
- Wait for a few seconds until the voice starts giving options.
- Say ‘carrier’.
- Now your call will be connected to a USPS customer service representative.
USPS Customer Service Email Address
- Customer Care Center Email ID: Postalone@email.usps.gov
- For ordering large quantities of stamps, Email to: StampsNow.email@example.com
You can send Email to them and they will reply to you in a couple of working days. You can also try to contact USPS via Social Network and Live Chat . If you have any doubts (or) if you want further information then you can comment below.