Are you getting the following error ”
Windows 10 Insider Preview 18298.1000 (rs_prerelease) – Error 0xca00a004 ” while updating your Windows 10 PC? Check here how to fix it.
There were problems installing some updates, but we’ll try again later.
Windows 10 Insider Preview 18298.1000 (rs_prerelease) – Error 0xca00a004
If you face this error then you can try to update the Windows 10 after a while. Try multiple times, many users has reported that this has fixed their issue.
How to Fix Error 0xca00a004
If this doesn’t help you then you should “reset your windows update components”. To do this download the Reset Windows Update Agent.
- Unzip the downloaded file.
- Open the Reset Windows Update Tool folder
- Run the file “ResetWUEng.cmd” as administrator by right-clicking it.
- It will open “Reset Windows Update Tool”
- Now press “Y” when it asks “Do you want to continue with this process? (Y/N).
- On the next screen, select Option 2 by clicking number 2 from your keyboard to reset Windows Update Components.
- Now, wait for the process to complete.
- Now press any key to continue.
- Now go to the updates and update your Windows 10 build version.
Now the Windows 10 Insider Preview Builds 18305, 18290, and 18298 should install fine without any error after this method. If you still face any problem then please comment below.