Do you want to know the customer care number of the Zing Digital DTH? Here we have the toll free number, SMS and Email address to contact them.
Zing is the division of Dish network and so you can also contact the customer care of Dish TV. Below you can get all the details for communicating with the officials at the Zing DTH service. [Please note – Only the numbers starting with 1800 are toll-free. For other numbers local call charges will be applicable].
By Phone Call
- 1860-120-5757 – For Kolkata, Orissa and Eastern India.
- 18601205757 – For Kerala.
- 1860-180-5757 – (Toll free on MTNL & BSNL lines),
- 1860-258-3474 – (24×7 Customer Care Support)
- 1800-274-9109 – (Give a missed call for a new connection)
- 8972445138 – (For new Zing connection – Home Delivery to Kolkata, West Bengal by Roy Telecom)
- Request a call back to your number (Ask them to call your number by entering your number here):- https://www.dishtv.in/pages/welcome/products.aspx
- ZING <blankspace> <Your Question> and send it to the number 57575. (RS 3 will be detected for each SMS)
By Social Networks
By Live Chat
Your call might be recorded and you can able to speak in English, Hindi or in other Indian languages such as Tamil, Telugu, Kannada.